Universal Studios reopen Stardust, 17 days after the man’s death

Universal Studios reopen Stardust, 17 days after the man's death
Latest Job Opportunities in India

Latest Job Opportunities in India

Discover top job listings and career opportunities across India. Stay updated with the latest openings in IT, government, and more.

Check Out Jobs!
Read More

Universal Studios reopen Stardust, 17 days after the man’s death

The Universal Orlando Resort will reopen the contestants on Saturday for the first time since the tragic death of the tragic passenger Kevin Rodriguez Zavala last month, but the guests should be on the two seat chairs able to walk independently of the ride and the employees will not be able to help them, and Orlando Centinel has learned.

Zavala, from Kismi, who was linked to the wheelchairs, was assisted at the shredding of the epic universe on September 17 by international employees, according to reports. Orange’s medical examiner ruled his death as accidental and as a result of “multiple injuries to influence.”

Lawyers who represent the Zavala family have detonated a very important data that they say indicate that Zavala’s disability played a role in his death. Zavala has been the atrophy of the spinal cord from birth.

According to an internal email message in the team sent by the Universal Orlando Karen Irwin on Friday, the Universal “an intense review” of the riding with “local officials”, the Florida state, the riding manufacturer and an independent engineering expert to confirm “passenger systems operate properly throughout the climb process Passing.

Email messages also state, as the company was established earlier, that “team members” in UNIVERSAL or employees follow the correct procedures. But she says that universal updates “operational procedures” and signs to alert cycles to “material requirements requirements” for all its rides. It does not separate the procedures that have changed.

But the Sentinel review on Friday of safety guidelines and the safety of access to Universal shows that it has been updated since the death of Zavala no longer includes Stardust Races as a ride in which the team members accommodate the transportation of the cyclists from their wheelchairs to the ride, as happened with Zavala. Instead, these guests should be able to walk to the ride.

The Dragon Races Rallly Coaster and Monsters Unchained: The Frankenstein Dark Ride experience is also included in the latest version of safety guidelines and requires in navigation devices to be able to walk independently, also a change from last month.

Zapala lost consciousness while riding the contestants in Stardust-is a fast-paced cause of 62 miles per hour and up to 133 feet-with his girlfriend. He was found in his seat, and witnesses said that his head was hitting his head. Employees and paramedics later conducted CPR on Zavala. He was transferred to the Orlando Regional Medical Center, where he announced his death.

Orange Sharif County Office said on Friday that the case is still an open and active investigation.

It was originally published:

Universal Orlando will reopen Stardust Racers Saturday with new restriction, 17 days after man’s death

Leave a Comment